The hardest working jacket on the hill. Authentic insulated workwear jacket backed by heavy duty weather defense.
At first glance, the Burton Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, lightweight THERMOLITE® Insulation and Burton's NEW Living Lining™ for automatic climate control and boosted breathability. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one. Ready to dig trenches on the trails, it contains all the necessary features, including sound and goggle pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Maui Sunset The Giant and Patchouli Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Yarn-Dyed Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Algae Plaidypus Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [True Black Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Waxed Fabric with DWR and Dot Lamination Waterproof Finish [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Maui Sunset Wax Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Beaver Tail Melange Colorway]
- Mapped with bluesign® Approved Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Body and Sleeves] and Yarn Dye and Solid Woven Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Mis Fit
- Removable Bonded Fleece Hood with Waffle Knit Lining and Corduroy Collar
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Welt Entry Chest Pocket on Lining
- Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
Men’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package: