Ditch the “It’s my boyfriend’s” look for a more flattering fit that makes no sacrifices in comfort or performance.
Designed with relaxed, functional style in mind, the women’s Burton Fremont Jacket offers the added freedom of a roomier fit. The clean waterproof/breathable exterior hides a host of technical features, including bluesign® approved recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation and the NEW Living Lining™ which auto-adjusts warmth or cooling to provide climate control for the entire season. Top it off with two-way entry handwarmer pockets and faux leather detailing on select colorways, and you’ve got a jacket that is equally at home in a storm or on the streets.
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Warmth: Light
- Waterproofing: Premium Waterproofing
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric with Ultrasuede Piecing [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Indigo Batik and Winter Toille Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Plain Weave with Ultrasuede Piecing [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Evilo and True Black Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Cotton / Nylon Blend with Enzyme Garment Wash [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Tahoe Enzyme Wash Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Waxed Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Burner and Squashed Colorways]
- Critically Taped Seams
- Media/Goggle Pocketing
- Removable Zip-Out Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Two-Way Entry Handwarmer Pockets
- Faux Leather Detailing [Indigo Batik, Winter Toille, Evilo, and True Black Colorways Only]
- Hidden Center Front Hood Cordlocks