Every day just got warmer with this stretchy merino wool blend that dries faster than cotton.
When arctic conditions hit and you need extra insulation just to get out the door, always remember: wool equals warmth. The NEW women’s Burton Expedition Wool Henley is a next-to-skin layer that prides itself on retaining heat and repelling chill-inducing moisture thanks to the superior performance of drirelease® fabric. Merino wool’s natural breathability and warmth will keep your core dry, and wrap your body in long-sleeved warmth on the most frigid days of winter. Thanks to an extra-long profile and Thumbhole Cuffs, you’ll also be fully covered when strapping in or sitting down.
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Thumbhole Cuffs
- drirelease® Wool Blend: 90% Polyester, 7% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra®
- Superior Wicking Action and Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Ultra Fast-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Expedition Weight Fabric Panel on Elbows for Added Warmth
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking
- Henley Button Closure