A stretchy and stink-proof heavyweight merino wool henley that dries faster than cotton.
Modern merino wool has gained a legion of mountain fans due to its ability to pull sweat from skin and fight odor. Burton''s new stretchy, heavyweight Expedition Wool Henley exhibits the core-regulating characteristics of drirelease®, but adds extra warmth and thickness for east-coast deep freezes, north-country winters or mountain west inversions. Drying faster than cotton, this henley’s cold weather foundation adds maximum base layer warmth for days when spit freezes before it hits the ground.
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Thumbhole Cuffs
- Drirelease® Wool Blend: 90% Polyester, 7% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra®
- Superior Wicking Action and Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Ultra Fast-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Expedition Weight Fabric Panel on Back Yoke for added Warmth
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking
- Henley Button Closure