*Available for US Shipment Only.
Heavyweight fleece base layer in the classic look and low-profile comfort of a crewneck. Winter camping, sub-zero chairlift rides, and pre-dawn starts, the heavyweight fleece of the NEW Burton Expedition Crew provides the warmest experience on every bitter-cold mission. Quick drying synthetic fibers and multi-dimensional stretch deliver comfort during active bursts of shoveling, sledding, bootpacking, and riding, while a longer fit provides fully tucked coverage when strapping in or stretching. Softlock Seams and a newly supercharged Stink-Proof finish keep it comfortable during consecutive days of heavy use.
Key Features of Burton Expedition Crew Baselayer Top:
- Dryride Ultrawick™ Expedition 300
- Stretch 360° for unlimited mobility
- New enhanced Stink-proof finish
- Chafe-free softlock seams for comfort
- Thumbhole Cuffs
- 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Quick-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Traditional Fit
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking