Heavyweight fleece base layer with versatile ¼ zip venting.
For blizzard-grade base layer performance, the quick-drying Burton Expedition ¼ Zip Shirt features heavyweight warmth, built-in Stretch 360° for rider-friendly mobility, and a supercharged Stink-Proof antimicrobial finish that works even better than before. Couple all that with an extra long fit that stays tucked in and riders like Kelly Clark and Kimmy Fasani fight the freeze while feeling like they never left bed.
- Dryride Ultrawick™ Expedition 300
- Stretch 360° for Unlimited Mobility
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Thumbhole Cuffs
- 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex Fabric
- Quick-Drying and Highly Breathable
- Supercharged Stink-Proof Finish
- Zip Venting
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking