Responsibly sourced down and eco-friendly materials for a packable insulator that treads lightly in more ways than one.
It’s hard to understand just what you’re missing until you’ve experienced the Burton Evergreen Lightweight Insulator Jacket. Sustainably built with bluesign® approved materials and responsibly sourced duck down insulation, this lightweight down jacket is the key to warmth during the spring, fall, and chilly summer nights. The water-repellent DRYRIDE DWR coating sheds stormy weather while the adjustable hem and elastic cuffs help block out the wind.
- Monument Heather and Splinter Camo Colorways DRYRIDE DWR Lightweight Polyester Ripstop Fabric
- True Black Colorway DRYRIDE DWR Lightweight Nylon Ripstop fabric
- All Colorways bluesign® Approved Product
- 100G 650 Fill Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
- Center Front Internal Stormflap™ and Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Adjustable Hem
- Elasticised Cuffs
- Regular Fit
- 1-Year Warranty