The hardest working jacket on the hill. Authentic insulated workwear jacket backed by heavy duty weather defense.
At first glance, the Burton Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, plus lightweight THERMOLITE® Insulation and our Living Lining™ for automatic climate control. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one. It also contains all the best features, including sound and goggle pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [True Black Underpass Twill and Stag Stripe Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Yarn-Dyed Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Porter Plaid Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [True Black Oxford and Keef Oxford Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Waxed Fabric with DWR and Dot Lamination Waterproof Finish [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Syrup Wax Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Yarn-Dyed Twill / Gel Printed Twill Twill Fabric Block [10,000MM, 5,000G] [True Black / Buffalo Plaid Colorway]
- WARMTH: Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Body and Sleeves] and Yarn Dye and Solid Woven Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Removable Bonded Fleece Contour™ Hood with Corduroy Collar
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
Burton Jacket Standard Features Package: