Save your hard-earned loot for lift tickets with rugged weatherproofing that goes well with anything in the closet.
Whether they''re riding the school bus or the lift, we''ve got groms covered with the boys’ Burton Amped Jacket. Rugged and waterproof DRYRIDE 2L fabric, plus zonal mapped Thermacore™ insulation means it outperforms all the other kid''s jackets. Room-To-Grow™ creates sleeves that extend for multi-season comfort and coverage. Fully loaded with kid-friendly features like a helmet-compatible hood, and an array of well-placed pockets, it also features a clean design that looks good with everything from snow pants to jeans.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Printed Oxford Full Dull Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Mood Indigo Saddle, Olive Branch Mean Streak / True Black, and Tie Dye Buffalo Colorways]
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Corduroy Fabric on Yoke and Nylon TACTEL® Full Dull Fabric on Body / Hood / Sleeves [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Maui Sunset / Chestnut Corduroy Colorway]
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Nylon TACTEL® Full Dull Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [True Black Colorway]
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Throughout]
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Taffeta Lining
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Chest Pocket
- Includes Boys’ Jacket Standard Features Package
- Classic Fit