*Available for US Shipment Only.
Born on the slushy slopes of Mount Hood, Oregon, the Burton Camp Hoodie has quickly risen from a novelty summer camp shred hoodie to an everyday riding necessity. The DRYRIDE Ultrawick tech jersey fabric is quick-drying, highly breathable, and equally functional for warm weather coverage or midwinter insulation. The Stink-Proof antimicrobial finish won't make your BO smell like bananaberry, but it will let you wear this piece for days, or weeks, on end without fear of smelling like a skunk ape.
Key Features of The Burton Camp Hoodie:
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick Tech Jersey Fabric
- Quick Drying and Highly Breathable
- Stretch 360 Degree for Unlimited Mobility
- Stink Proof Antimicrobial Finish
- Hood with Shoe String Drawcord
- Handwarmer Pockets