An “over the top” solution to your cold winter woes with a colorfully twisted spin on street-inspired style.
No need to compromise fashion or function with the women’s Burton Cinder Anorak Jacket. Unconventional design, clean cutlines, and a varsity badge on the back panel on the true black colorway put a satisfying twist on the traditional pullover. Waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric and the adaptable pores of the NEW Living Lining™ keep you comfortable through rollercoaster weather. An adjustable hem and waist cinch let you customize your style. Rider-driven features include a microfleece-lined kangaroo pocket, easy side entry zipper and venting Pit Zips™ for when things get heated.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Printed and Solid Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [True Black / Acid Flora / Keef and Tropic Navajo Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Denim, Printed, and Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Sandstruck / Denim / Fair Isle Colorway]
- Mapped with Taffeta and NEW Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Exterior Media Pocket Access
- Adjustable Hem and Waist Cinch
- Hidden Center Front Hood Adjustment
- Easy Side Entry Zipper and Pit Zip™
- Sig Fit
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Women’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
- NOTE - True Black / Acid Flora / Keef Colorway Features Large Varsity Badge on Back Panel
Women’s Burton Jacket Standard Features Package: