Vintage polar explorer with a DRYRIDE packed portfolio for the frozen urban landscape.
Made with a militaristic-meets-polar-explorer-vibe, the warm, DRYRIDE Thermex-insulated Burton Bryce Jacket is a streetwise salute to utilitarian style. DRYRIDE Mist-Defy fabric sheds light weather at the surface while DRYRIDE Thermex insulation provides warmth on bitter cold days. The snorkel hood features genuine faux-fur trim that provides Inuit-rated warmth and critically taped seams, inner rib cuffs, and a zippered sleeve pocket dial in the cold weather details.
- 65% Cotton, 35% Nylon Dryride Mist-Defy Peached Face Fabric [3,000mm, 3,000G]
- Dryride Ultrawick Cotton/Polyester Chambray Lining
- Dryride Thermex Polyester Insulation
- Critically Taped Seams
- Removable Faux Fur Hood Trim
- High Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining and Water-Resistant Zippers
- Zippered Sleeve Pocket
- Internal Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Inner Rib Knit Cuffs
- Internal Waist Cinch
- Classic Fit