Navigating trails, trains, or trams, this everyday shell performs with polished outdoor style.
When the day tempts your appetite with a taste of rain paired with wind, the women’s Burton Berkley Rain Jacket lets you step outside and take a heaping forkful. Fully waterproof and breathable with a DWR-coated DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ 2-layer fabric, the soft mesh and taffeta lining feels good against bare skin and facilitates breathable, wicking comfort. Comfy raglan sleeves, a dropped hem, and an internally cinch-able hood create the kind of intuitive fit and coverage you crave in an everyday layer.
- DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ Heather Ripstop Fabric 2-Layer Fabric with DWR Finish and Rainwear Coating
- 52% Nylon, 48% Polyester
- Mesh Lined Body with Taffeta Lined Sleeves
- Raglan Sleeves
- Shaped Side Seams
- Inner Stormflap™ with Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Hood with Internal Cinch
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining
- Shaped Cuffs with Adjustable Pull
- Back Hem Drop
- Zippered Internal Chest Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Reflective Detailing
- Classic Fit