Get back to the future this season with the Burton Barracuda. All the flash of the famed fish, with a much longer attention span. Featuring Burton's DryRide Durashell that's just as durable as you are (and sometimes more so), and complemented perfectly with 10k waterproofing, stop powdery spray and slushy slop from penetrating your cozy layers. Designed to be the staple technical shell in any shredder's winter wardrobe, layer it with your favorite softshell on the colder days for added protection and warmth, or rock it alone when the sun is beating down and you feel like working hard for unbeatable protection and breathability.
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excludes Chambray Colorway
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Peached Mole Skin Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 25,000G] [Kelp, Eclipse, and True Black Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Cotton Linen Chambray Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Chambray Colorway]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Embossed Taffeta with Living Lining™
- Critically Taped Seams
- Removable Contour™ Hood with Single Pull Adjustment
- Interior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve