Warmth that maximizes breathability while minimizing bulk for the ultimate combo of comfort and mobility.
Breathability is key for life on the move, which serves as the prime motivator for the women’s Burton [ak] Zulu Insulator. Lightweight, water-repellent stretch ripstop fabric adorns the shoulders, and the body is mapped with a combo of Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece and Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft® fleece. This allows heat levels to regulate while optimizing mobility and breathability – a winning combo for any outdoors activity.
- Grapeseed/Starling/Agave Stripe Colorway: Lightweight Stretch Ripstop Water-Repellent Coating Blocked with Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro Printed Fleece and Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft® Fleece
- Harbor/Mood Indigo/Spectra and True Black Heather Colorways: Lightweight Stretch Ripstop Water-Repellent Coating Blocked with Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro Heathered Fleece and Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft® Fleece
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- Interior Dump Pockets
- Highly Breathable and Quick-Drying
- Adjustable Hood
- Articulated Fit For Ultimate Layering Performance
- 1-Year Warranty