*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Ante Up Puffy Snowboard Jacket:
Negative degree domination; team-driven 2L tech with extra puff.
When you grow up on the frigid slopes of Vermont, you learn a thing or two about unpredictable conditions. That's why Kevin Pearce runs the low-pro Ante Up Puffy with reduced insulation in the sleeves for tweak-friendly mobility. 2L waterproofing with the added coverage of a longer fit, it's rally-ready with a hidden 40oz stash pocket and flip-out beverage holder.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathability
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Coated Diamond Ripstop Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Team Relaxed Fit
- Engineered Thermacore Insulation [200G Body / 120G Sleeves]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Fulltime Contour Hood
- Concealed 40oz. Stash Pocket
- Flip-Out Can Holder
- Oversized Hood Logo Applique [Solid Colorways]
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Burton Jacket Features Package