Midweight hoodie powered by ultimate breathability and stink-proofing for bone-dry next-to-skin performance.
If high-mountain snow commandos designed a base layer for environmental adaptation, the NEW Burton [ak] Power Grid® Hood would be their super-functional second-skin. The primary reason, aside from the stealth [ak] Snow Akamo colorway, is ultra-comfortable Polartec® Power Grid® fabric, which wicks and breathes at peak efficiency resulting in bone-dry performance even during heated winter activity. Precisely tuned details such as an extra-long length prevent untucking, while chafe-free Softlock Seams and Lycra® thumbhole cuffs dial it in for daily use.
- Chafe-Free Softlock Seams for Comfort
- Lycra® Thumbhole Cuffs
- Polartec® Power Grid® 100% Polyester Fabric
- Ultimate Breathability and Next-to-Skin Comfort
- Polygiene® Antimicrobial Finish
- Extra Long Body: Strap In Without Your Shirt Un-Tucking