Push your riding to the brink and back with the ultimate in low-profile, PrimaLoft® powered warmth.
Piloted by Burton pro Kimmy Fasani, the ultra-packable women’s Burton [ak] Helium Insulator Jacket regulates core temperatures via low-profile insulation, while maintaining a tailored women’s silhouette that slides easily under a shell. Integrated PrimaLoft® panels harness military-grade insulation to provide maximum comfort and ultra-breathable warmth where your body demands it most. Buttery soft and water-repellent fabric reduces layering friction, while super breathable stretch underarm and side panels dump today’s moisture, yesterday.
- Lightweight 20D Ripstop Fabric Blocked with DRYRIDE Plated Softshell™ Fabric with DWR Coating
- Engineered bluesign® Approved PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation [40G Throughout] For Focused, Low-Bulk Warmth
- Extra Breathable Stretch Panels at Side Body and Under Arms
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Microfleece-Lined Tanker Collar
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets