Engineered and designed by super-pro Kimmy Fasani, the Helium Insulator is the ultimate in low-profile, high-temp warmth for riders on a budget. Durable 20D Ripstop material keeps going as long as you do, and delivers unbeatable protection against powder spray and slushy spring slop. Extra breathable stretch panels at the sides give you the custom fit you deserve without sacrificing the breathability you need when you're stomping around the mountain in warmth and style. Classic Burton cuts and lines make it easy to transition from the powder, to the park, to the pub, seamlessly.
- Lightweight 20D Ripstop Fabric Blocked with DRYRIDE Plated Softshell Fabric with DWR Coating
- Engineered bluesign Approved PrimaLoft Silver Insulation [40G Throughout] For Focused, Low-Bulk Warmth
- Extra Breathable Stretch Panels at Side Body and Under Arms
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Microfleece-Lined Tanker Collar
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets