With two caveats, tech fleece is nearly perfect for layering in the mountains. The downsides are it can attract moisture when exposed to the elements and it can get funky after long days of sweating through a storm. The NEW Burton [ak] Grid Hoodie solves the odor issue with an antimicrobial Polygene finish and the saturation issue with a DWR coating that sheds weather to keep the surface dry. It is also technical to the core with a breathable wicking backer to accelerate drying and a fitted hood for low-profile layering under your jacket.
- Stretch Fleece with Heavy-Duty
- DWR Coating and Breathable
- Wicking Channel Backer
- Polygene Antimicrobial Finish
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Fitted Fulltime Hood Designed for Layering Under [ak] Jackets