Maximum warmth meets minimal weight in a tech fusion of PrimaLoft® insulation plus Polartec® High Loft® fleece.
The combination of highly breathable fleece and Primaloft® Silver with 4Flex Stretch insulation is the ultimate recipe for the technical, layerable warmth of the men’s Burton [ak] Hybrid Insulator. The Polartec® High Loft® fleece offers warmth without weight, high breathability, and fast-drying action that when paired with zonal mapped PrimaLoft® Stretch Insulation equals versatile midweight warmth. The top-down result is a light yet warm layer for long backcountry tours, stop-and-go sled missions, or overnight epics that involve sleeping in huts, yurts, or snow caves.
- All Colorways: Polartec® High Loft® Fleece Blocked with Lightweight 20D Stretch Ripstop DWR Coated Fabric
- All Colorways: Mapped with PrimaLoft® Silver with 4Flex Stretch Insulation (80G Upper Front, Back Chest, and Upper Biceps / 40G Collar)
- Mapped with PrimaLoft® Silver with 4Flex Stretch Insulation (80G Upper Front, Back Chest, and Upper Biceps / 40G Collar) [All Colorways]
- Maximum Warmth with Minimum Weight
- Low Profile Crew Neck for Maximized Layering Performance
- Fully Stretch Construction
- Highly Breathable and Quick-Drying
- Fleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- 1-Year Warranty