Whether you're looking for the perfect insulating layer for your backcountry layering system or a light and warm jacket to throw on as you head out the door, the Burton AK Helium Insulator Jacket for men is the right choice! Built with supple and soft heathered DWR coated fabric over Primaloft Silver insulation for low bulk and extremely packable warmth, the Helium also has breathable stretch panels at the sides and under the arms for mobility, so you know this is one jacket that will never let you down. Plus, it packs into its own pocket, so there's no reason not to bring it along. Stay warm and look good with the Helium!
- Buttery Soft Heathered DWR Coated Fabric [600MM]
- Engineered PrimaLoft Silver Insulation [40G Throughout] For Focused, Low-Bulk Warmth
- Extra Breathable Stretch Panels at Side Body and Under Arms
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Oversized Mid-Body Handwarmer Pockets Allow Easy Access Through Pit Zips of [ak] Jackets
- Self-Stuffing Handwarmer Pocket for Low-Profile Packability
- Lightweight Hideaway Hood