Storm cycle to spring slush. Rugged GORE-TEX® fabric performance that excels in any weather.
The bomber feel of the Burton [ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket makes it a superb shell for riders who use and abuse their gear on a daily basis. Fully sealed with GORE-SEAM® taped GORE-TEX® 2L fabric, it breathes when setting steep bootpacks, yet provides total waterproofing when it''s puking two inches per hour. Harnessing the function-first design and backcountry utility of Burton [ak], the Cyclic’s dialed detailing includes ample venting, a zonal mapped breathable lining, water-resistant zippers, and a rider-driven articulated [ak] fit. All backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- GORE-TEX® Dobby Fabric [2-Layer] [Forest Night, Mountaineer, and Maui Sunset Colorways]
- GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
- Shell Mapped with Engineered Soft Taffeta and Closed Cell Mesh Lining
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding Nanuk / Mood Indigo, Faded Kodiak Camo, Kimonoboi, and Dusty Olive / Kodiak Camo Colorways
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Micro Adjust Hood Cinch
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men’s [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package
- Lifetime Warranty
- Articulated Fit