Rugged waterproofing plus versatile midweight warmth equals full-season stormproof fun.
Because play doesn’t always involve snow, zip your kid into rugged and dependable boys’ Burton Ace Jacket. DRYRIDE 2-layer Durashell™ waterproofing keeps it all dry inside, while mapped insulation adds toasty warmth without compromising range of movement. Room-To-Grow™ sleeves unlock multiple seasons of use. Rider-inspired features like a helmet-friendly hood, pass pocket and mesh-lined Pit Zips™ keep the on-hill stoke level high all winter.
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Body Fabric and 2-Layer Gel Printed Bedford Cord Fabric on Lower Body [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Boro / Glacier Blue and Keef / Kelp Colorways]
- WATERPROOFING: bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Body Fabric and 2-Layer Bedford Cord Fabric on Lower Body [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Marker Camo / True Black Colorway]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [80G Throughout]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining with Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter and Crown Adjustment
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Zipper Closure Mid-Body Stash Pocket
- Pass Pocket