Burton''s warmest puffy for the most arctic conditions, with an extra-long profile for even more warmth.
The women''s Burton [ak] Long Baker Down Insulator Jacket if the warmest insulator in our fleet and boasts an extra-long silhouette for additional core-hugging coverage. The secret to its popular warmth-to-weight ratio is 800-fill RDS down, which traps a high degree of heat due to exceptional loft. Buttery soft and lightweight shell fabric sheds rain and snow, while a flattering quilt pattern and articulated fit are a perfect look for apres style during village walks or down days around town.
- Grapeseed Colorway: Lightweight 20D Ripstop DWR Coated Fabric
- Black Heather Colorway: Lightweight 20D Heathered Ripstop DWR Coated Fabric
- Storm Camo Colorway: Lightweight 20D Printed Ripstop DWR Coated Fabric
- Insulation: 90/10 800 RDS Down Fill
- bluesign Approved Product [All Colorways]
- Microfleece Chin Saver
- Shaped Scoop Collar
- Microfleece Cuff Gasket
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Removable Ergo Hood
- Fit: Articulated Fit
- Lifetime Warranty