From street piece to life-saving extra layer, this is the pro pick for powerful, ultra-packable down warmth.
If you are one who is always cold, refuses to hide indoors, or spends a lot of time in the backcountry, then the Burton [ak] BK Down Insulator Jacket isn’t nice to have, it’s a necessity. Revamped for 2017 at Jake Burton’s request for even more warmth, style, and performance, its ultra-lightweight and extra-packable design with weather-repellent ripstop fabric encapsulates ultra-premium 800 RDS down for breathable, radiant heat. Venting Pit Zips™ give all that heat a quick escape, while the chest pocket is perfect for your wallet, keys, and phone. Ride this jacket under your shell or stuff it in your pack for a quick warm-up at the summit; whatever you do, just make sure you bring it.
- Kimonoboi and Kodiak Camo Colorways: Lightweight Printed 30D Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- All Other Colorways: Pertex® Lightweight 30D Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- bluesign® Approved Product [All Colorways]
- 90/10 Ultra-Premium 800 RSD Down Fill
- Pit Zips™
- Fleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Adjustable Hem Cinch
- Lifetime Warranty
- Articulated Fit