Built guide-tough. Pro-grade GORE-TEX® 3L fabric for surviving everything the mountain dishes out.
The Burton [ak] 3L Hover Jacket is a pro-strength yet lightweight and packable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell that’s streamlined down to the stitching. Fully GORE-SEAM® taped GORE-TEX® 3L fabric seals out hammering storms and is fueled at the core by the Gore Micro Grid Backer to breathe like a fresh set of lungs when steaming up the bootpack. The balaclava-friendly Neck Gasket Collar and adjustable Powder Gasket Cuffs seal the perimeter from snow, cold, and wind, while a logical pocket array keeps essentials safely stowed for long days of sledding or splitboarding. Tested and respected by mountain professionals worldwide, no wonder this is the top choice for Terje Haakonsen.
- WATERPROOFING: Ultimate
- WARMTH: Shell
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Fabric [3-Layer] with 40D Gore Micro Grid Backer
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Powder Gasket Cuffs
- Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Men''s [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package
Men''s [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package: