The lightest weight, most packable GORE-TEX® jacket with splitboard-specific utility for the earn-your-turn crowd.
As the lightest weight, most packable jacket in the line, the Burton [ak] GORE-TEX® 3L Freebird Jacket combines ultimate performance with a burly design that takes up little space in your backcountry pack. Newly upgraded GORE-TEX® Active Stretch 30D fabric makes the Freebird Jacket even lighter and more packable. Gore’s highest available breathability rating also means the jacket repels heat-robbing sweat vapors faster than any other fabric for total comfort on both the climb up and the ride down. Strategically placed stretch paneling mirrors your every move. Utility chest pockets fit splitboard skins to keep them warm and sticky for that last lap.
- GORE-TEX® Active Stretch 30D Plain Weave Fabric (3-Layer) Blocked with 30D Gore Active Shell Plain Weave Fabric
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-TEX Tape
- Lightweight, Packable Design
- YKK Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Cohaesive Embedded Cinch
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Zippered, Bellowed Chest Pockets Accommodate Climbing Skins
- Internal Dump Pocket
- NEW StormForm Fulltime Contour Hood
- Drop Hood Construction
- Lifetime Warranty