The highest tech 2L jacket with GORE-TEX® fabric and insulation that's focused around the core like a built-in vest.
As one of the smartest jackets in snowboarding, the Burton [ak] 2L Swash Jacket's PrimaLoft® insulation is like a built-in vest, focusing warmth around your core while leaving your arms light and free for the movements of sledding, shoveling, and riding. High-tech in every respect, the Swash is fully sealed against wind and water with GORE-SEAM® tape, and is equipped with a lightweight, down-proof lining for ramped-up wicking and breathability. Additional features like adjustable Powder Gasket Cuffs, a water-repellent waist gaiter, and water-resistant zippers make this the one to wear when the weather sends the rest running for cover.
- GORE-TEX® Fabric [Printed 2-Layer] [Akamo and Hunter Gatherer Colorways]
- bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX® Fabric [2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
- Engineered with bluesign® Approved PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation [60G Front and Back Body] and Lightweight, Down-Proof Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Venting Chest Pockets
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction and Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Powder Gasket Cuffs
- Internal Dump Pocket
- Lifetime Warranty
- Water-Repellent Removable Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men’s [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package
Men’s Burton [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package: