Down heat meets GORE-TEX® fabric in snowboarding’s highest performance puffy. Period.
Stoke your internal heater and block out arctic infiltration in a puffy that pushes the envelope on warmth and dryness. The women’s Burton [ak] 2L Flare Down Jacket harnesses heat with a fully GORE-SEAM® taped, GORE-TEX® Mini Ripstop 2L fabric that keeps the elements at bay while maintaining breathability. Strategically placed insulation and a shaped silhouette provide functional mobility and a super-warm core without the puffy profile. The NEW Cohaesive™ cordlock and pull-cord at the hood and adjustable Neck Gasket cinch closed for a customizable fit when wearing a neck gaiter or clava.
- Waterproofing: Ultimate
- Warmth: Heavy
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX® Fabric [Mini Ripstop 2-Layer]
- WARMTH: Mapped with 90/10 Ultra-Premium 800 Down Fill and Buttery Soft, Lightweight 20 Denier Down-Proof Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- [ak] Fit with Engineered Articulation
- Neck Gasket Collar
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch
- Powder Gasket Cuffs
- NEW Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Women''s [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package
Women''s [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package: