The GORE-TEX® shell for serious riders on a shoestring budget.
In storm centers from the Cascades to the Wasatch, even cash-strapped locals know the value of GORE-TEX® fabric. Providing solid performance when seasons run long but funding runs thin, the Burton [ak] 2L Boom Jacket is a progressive and technical style that maximizes the price-to-performance ratio. Critical stormproofing includes fully GORE-SEAM® taped GORE-TEX® 2L fabric, a technical and breathable taffeta lining, and perimeter sealing [ak] standard features that include essentials like water-resistant zippers and a low-profile water-repellent waist gaiter.
- bluesign® Approved Product: Excluding True Black / True Black Hombre Camo and Jungle / Hombre Camo Colorways
- GORE-TEX® Printed Plain Weave / Plain Weave Fabric Blocked [2-Layer] [True Black / True Black Hombre Camo and Jungle / Hombre Camo Colorways]
- GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Shell Mapped with Engineered Taffeta Lining
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Center Front Zipper
- NEW StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Micro Adjust Hood Cinch
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable magic Stitch Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fit: Articulated Fit
- Includes Men’s [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package
Men’s [ak] Jacket Standard Features Package: