Finally, you don't have to leave your style-savvy wardrobe at home when you hit the mountain. This Frye collaboration from Burton delivers the same all mountain performance you've come to expect from Burton, and the high quality leather you love in your Frye boots. Get a little bit of high-tech with your country with plush U.S.A. made Horween leather paired with the new-age Coiler BOA system for the ultimate in custom fit in a snap. A soft flex makes it perfect for all skill levels, intermediate and beginners alike. Whether you're looking for a surfy feel through the groomers, or want the flexibility of a park boot, it's the perfect resort boot, both on and off the slopes.
- Women''s-Specific True Fit Design
- Lacing: Boa Coiler & Closure System Powered by NEW Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint 3 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, NEW X-Up Cuff, Plush Cuff 1.0, and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Lightweight, Low-Profile EST Outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Soft-Flexing Shell Materials and 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support: 4