Style-savvy and built to ride, this Frye® collaboration is stitched with the best in Burton comfort and performance. Teaming up with the legendary Frye® Company, Burton set out to recreate their best-selling Campus Stitching Horse Boot. The women's Burton x Frye® snowboard boot gives a nod to city fashion while boasting their proven technology and performance. Similar in flex to the Starstruck Boa®, the exclusive collab features USA-made Horween leather and the easy Boa® Coiler closure system for a superb fit around your feet. The New England Ropes laces are Burton-exclusive and are so incredibly strong and reliable Burton warranty them for life. Add the toasty DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining and you get a boot that is literally hot to trot.
- Women''s-Specific True Fit Design
- Lacing: Boa Coiler & Closure System Powered by NEW Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint 3 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, NEW X-Up Cuff, Plush Cuff 1.0, and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Lightweight, Low-Profile EST Outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Soft-Flexing Shell Materials and 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support: 4