There is plenty of controversy over who discovered snowboarding, but let us be honest, it was the Viking.
Burton's classic all-terrain slayer gets 21st century tech with Speed Zone Lock N' Load Lacing for secure heel hold, plus the customizable feel of traditional laces at the cuff and forefoot. Burton's exclusive Infinite Ride liner will not break down or pack out and is equipped with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle, a thermally-activated carbon thread that captures and radiates body heat inward while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Underfoot, ReBounce, another industry-first, brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before while simultaneously reflecting body heat to keep warmth and cushioning consistent.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Traditional with Speed Zone Lock N' Load
- Liner: Infinite Ride 4 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Tuff Cuff, DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel, and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue and GripLITE Backstay
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating