*Available for US Shipment Only.
There’s plenty of controversy over who discovered snowboarding, but let’s be honest, it was the Viking.
Burton’s classic all-terrain slayer gets 21st century tech with NEW Speed Zone™ Lock N’ Load Lacing for secure heel hold, plus the customizable feel of traditional laces at the cuff and forefoot. Burton’s exclusive Infinite Ride™ liner won’t break down or pack out and is equipped with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™, a thermally-activated carbon thread that captures and radiates body heat inward while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Underfoot, ReBounce, another industry-first, brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before while simultaneously reflecting body heat to keep warmth and cushioning consistent.
Key Features of the Burton Viking Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional with NEW Speed Zone Lock N’ Load
- LINER: Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner with NEW DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff, DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel, and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue and NEW GripLITE Backstay
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating