Ideal for stomping onto newly discovered frontiers and misnaming all of them, Burton proudly presents to you the Viking boot. Featuring two lacing systems, one traditional, and an interior quick lace system,they're the "tighest" of the Burton line. Vibram rubber outsoles ensure you'll never lose your grip on what's important, while the TuffCuff liner keeps your calves safe from boot bite and cushions your landings when you're coming in hot. Stiff flex makes for ideal response in powder, and dialed in connections through trees and trails. Ideal for the intermediate rider who loves to progress and explore new terrains, the Viking is the boot in the Burton line that was made for conquering.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Traditional with Speed Zone Lock N' Load
- Liner: Infinite Ride 4 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Tuff Cuff, DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel, and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue and GripLITE Backstay
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating