Slaying dragons or exploring new frontiers; get hyper-responsive performance in a classic throwback style.
There’s plenty of controversy over who discovered snowboarding, but let’s be honest, it was the Viking. Burton’s classic all-terrain slayer gets 21st century tech with Speed Zone™ Lock N’ Load Lacing for secure heel hold, plus the customizable feel of traditional laces at the cuff and forefoot. Burton’s exclusive Infinite Ride™ liner won’t break down or pack out and is equipped with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™, a thermally-activated carbon thread that captures and radiates body heat inward while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Underfoot, ReBounce, another industry-first, brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before while simultaneously reflecting body heat to keep warmth and cushioning consistent.
- Lacing: Traditional with Speed Zone™ Lock N’ Load Powered by NEW Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff, and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel, and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: NEW 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue and GripLITE Backstay
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Support: 7