*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton TWC Snowboard Boots:
The Burton TWC Snowboard Boots is a mixture of old world technology with new ideas and designs for a boot that’s both familiar and new at the same time. Made with synthetic leather in the upper material and a hybrid lightweight outsole with air cushioning in the sole, these boots will stand up to a lot of wear and tear and still perform. With the Burton TWC boots, you’ll be ready and wanting to get back to the mountain with your board to enjoy all it has to offer.
- SUPPORT: 3
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: NEW Imprint 1 Liner
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight Outsole with Air Cushioning, ESS Support Shank, and Rubber Ice Spikes
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Power Spine Backstay and Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and NEW Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed