Lace-up and shred strong with the Burton Shaun White Snowboard Boots for men. This responsive, all-mountain boot is engineered with synthetic leather and features an articulated cuff to allow for superb foot-flex, minus the crimping effect. Multiple speed hooks let you dial-in the fit and lock the snugness just right. The Power Spine, 3D-molded tongue and flexible construction make for a hard-charging but comfy fit and feel. Heat-moldable, removable liners are designed with fleece interiors to give you plush performance, while an antimicrobial coating keeps them from getting too funky. These boots promote excellent heel-hold while still allowing for smooth movement. Burton's Air/ B3 Gel Hybrid Cushioning System delivers shredding comfort.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Traditional Lacing with Speed Hooks
- Liner: Imprint 3 Liner
- Cushioning: Air/ B3 Gel Hybrid Cushioning System
- Flex and Response: Articulating Cuff, Power Spine Backstay and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Support: 6