In a man's world, sometimes women get the short stick, but with the Burton Sterling Snowboard Boots for ladies get the best performance on the hill. Make the boys jealous with the Sterling's 2012 two-part EST Optimize outsole, B3 gel cushioning and molded rubber tread. Furthermore, if you are looking for excellent response and flexibility these boots run circles around the competition with their 3D Molded Tongue and articulating cuff. To make the men even more envious, Burton reengineered the liner to specifically fit women! They've created a rad pad for lace comfort. So get a pair of Burton Sterling Boots and watch the men fall on their faces trying to keep up.
- SUPPORT: 4
- Women's Specific True Fit Design
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Flex Liner with Re-Engineered Women's Fit, Rad Pad for Lace Comfort and Plush Cuff 1.0
- CUSHIONING: Two-Part EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning and Molded Rubber Tread
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Ultra Cush Park 2 Molded Footbed with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating