*Available for US Shipment Only.
When it comes to hardgoods, Terje Haakonsen is possibly the pickiest rider on the planet. The fact that he rides the SLX snowboard boot right out of the box speaks volumes. Burton’s highest performance snowboard boot, it includes the latest breakthroughs like the NEW Infinite Ride™ liner, an industry-first seamless liner for flex and fit that won’t break down or pack out. Underfoot it’s all-new, too, with ReBounce, another industry-first that brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before while simultaneously reflecting body heat to keep your feet warm and the cushioning consistent.
Key Features of the Burton SLX Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- NEW bluesign® Approved Schoeller® Keprotec® Shell Material
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Infinite Ride™ 5 Liner with NEW DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff, DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep™ Plus Outsole [50% Recycled] Featuring Dual Zone B3 Gel in the Heel and Toe, and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Easy Slide Articulating Cuff, NEW GripLITE Backstay, and Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Support Rating: 7