Superior science and technical mastery in snowboarding’s most comfortable and capable boot.
As Burton’s highest performance boot, the SLX combines the latest advances with a versatile flex and feel that’s at home on any terrain. The NEW Dragon Skin TPU shell construction enhances the aesthetic, while providing armor-like defense against abrasion and wear. Burton’s exclusive Infinite Ride™ liner won’t break down or pack out and is now equipped with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™, a thermally-activated carbon thread that captures and radiates body heat inward while wicking away heat-robbing moisture. Underfoot, the NEW Vibram® XWing Outsole with EcoStep™ Plus is comprised of 50% recycled materials, minimizing your environmental footprint and guaranteeing grip. Shock absorption is equally advanced with Burton-exclusive ReBounce bringing cushioning closer to your foot while simultaneously reflecting body heat to keep warmth and cushioning consistent in cold weather.
- NEW Dragon Skin Shell Material
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System featuring NEW Components for 2016 and Powered by NEW Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Infinite Ride™ 5 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Tuff Cuff, and Rad Pad
- Cushioning: NEW Vibram® XWing Outsole with EcoStep™ Plus Rubber [50% Recycled], and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: Easy Slide Articulating Cuff and NEW 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Heel Wedge Inserts, and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Support: 7