*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Burton Serow Snowboard Boots:
Zen and the art of free riding. Originally developed for Japan's powder surfers, the Serow and its less is more mentality offers a flex and range of motion unlike any freeride boot before it. Hike higher and faster with the legendary Vibram outsole, then slash your way back down with quick thinking control thanks to the buttery soft, fluid flexing articulating cuff. From dodging slough and layback carves to pointing early morning groomers, this is the truest reflection of float and flow freeride perfection.
- NEW Imprint 3 Liner with Power Panel 2.0 Technology, J Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System, and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Support: 6
- Vibram Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
- Articulating Cuff Power Spine 1.0 Backstay, and Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, OUTLAST Adaptive Comfort Technology. and Aegis
- Discontinued Colors