*Available for US Shipment Only.
The unofficial pro model of resort town lifers, ShopGirls, and team riders like Hannah Teter and Maddy Schaffrick alike, the Burton Sapphire is for those who literally live in their boots. Ride all day with the improved heel hold, warmth, and out-of-box comfort of the reengineered women's True Fit, and customize the comfort with the one-of-a-kind adjustable cuff. The most cushioned boot in the line, it includes the Stay-Puft tongue, huge 270degree Airbag, and the Rad Pad for added love when laces are cranked tight.
Key Features of the Burton Sapphire Snowboard Boots:
- SUPPORT: 4
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Flex Liner with NEW Re-Engineered Women's Fit, Rad Pad for Lace Comfort, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- CUSHIONING: 270degree Airbag Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, and Stay-Puft Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, NEW True Fit Custom Cuff, and Ultra Cush Park 2 Molded Footbed with Aegis Antimicrobial Coating