*Available for US Shipment Only.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler Wide is the boot for riders with wider feet who refuse to compromise comfort or performance.
Offering Ion-level tech in a more wallet-friendly package, its proven formula includes the NEW DynoGRIP outsole with B3 Gel that delivers cold-weather cushioning designed for snowboarding, not slam dunking. NEW 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
Key Features of the Burton Ruler-Wide Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint™ 2 Liner Powered by NEW 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure, and Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: NEW DynoGRIP Outsole with NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel, and Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Power Spine Backstay, Flex Notches, and Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support Rating: 6