With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler Wide is the boot for riders with wider feet who refuse to compromise comfort or performance.
Offering Ion-level tech in a more wallet-friendly package, its proven formula includes the DynoGRIP outsole with B3 Gel that delivers cold-weather cushioning designed for snowboarding, not slam dunking. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that will not break down.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Liner: Imprint 2 Liner Powered by 3M Thinsulate Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure and Man Fur
- Cushioning: DynoGRIP Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel and Rubber Toe/ Heel Reinforcements
- Flex and Response: Power Spine Backstay, Flex Notches and Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support Rating: 6