*Available for US Shipment Only.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features.
For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot, its proven formula includes top tech like the DynoGRIP outsole with B3 Gel that delivers cold-weather cushioning designed for snowboarding, not slam dunking. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that will not break down.
Key Features of the Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure and Man Fur
- Cushioning: DynoGRIP Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel and Rubber Toe/ Heel Reinforcements
- Flex and Response: Power Spine Backstay, Flex Notches and Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support Rating: 6