*Available for US Shipment Only.
Slide into the Burton Ruler Snowboard Boot and leave all the rest trying to measure up to you. The Ruler Snowboard Boots are made with nylon as the upper material in order to give you a comfortable fit that will also keep you warm and dry. These boots can go all over the mountain so you won't ever be limited by footing. With the lightweight outsole that has a 270” airbag cushioning and rubber toe and heel reinforcements, the Ruler Snowboard Boots are all about giving you a steady base whether you're trudging to and from the lodge or shredding the slopes.
Key Features of the Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots:
- Support: 6
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint 2 Liner with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro Closure, and Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight Outsole with 270" Airbag Cushioning and Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Power Spine Backstay, Flex Notches, and NEW Power Up Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed