Shredding at your best is always done in the Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots! The high end Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots are sturdy boots that work well in almost any mountain situation. From pipes to powder, Burton has your back with these bad boys that are ready to rule the mountain. Sick of taking off your gloves to tighten your boots up? This will never happen again with Burton's 2008 lacing system that allows for easy adjustment with big bulky gloved fingers. Ridiculously comfortable while retaining a stiff feel for greater responsiveness, these performance enhancing boots are among the best on the market for beginning to intermediate snowboarders.
- Imprint 2 Liner with Power Panel 1.0 Technology and Quick Fit Lacing Harness
- Speed Zone Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control Lacing
- 3 Part Cut and Buff Outsole with EVA Cushioning
- Support: 6
- Micro Articulating Cuff Power Spine 1.0 Backstay, and Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Molded EVA Footbed Comfort