*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Rover Snowboard Boots Portage:
Quite Possibly the Perfect Board Boot - Leave a man-size carbon footprint in these Burton Rover Snowboard Boots. Burton and Red Wing shoes have collaborated to bring you one heck of a all-around boot. The sweet look and feel of the genuine leather lace-up deliver style and comfort. The leather is soft and flexible. It provides fluid handling off-piste. The liner is made from Imprint 4 with Dry Ride moisture-wicking technology and snow-proof gussets to keep you dry even in waist-deep pow. The EVA midsole with B3 gel heel absorbs shock and prevents fatigue. No matter what you are doing, the Rover outperforms all others.
- Genuine Red Wing leather upper with contrast stitching
- Traditional lacing
- Imprint 4 liner with DRYRIDE moisture-wicking technology
- Focus cuff with touch-fasten J-Bar interface and inner lace lock provides excellent response
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment
- InfiniFIT liner sole and rad pad for lacing comfort
- EVA midsole with B3 gel cushioning in the toe and heel
- Level 3 molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank and dual-density cushioning