*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Rover Snowboard Boots:
For the Rover, we teamed up with Italian footwear company, Diemme, to make a boot that looks as good as it feels. Nubuck leather meets breakthrough tech like the Infinite Ride liner, an industry-exclusive seamless liner that will not break down or pack out for consistent rebound and longer life. Top shelf in every respect, its mountaineering look hides features like the enhanced feel and grip of an EST® optimized Vibram® outsole with B3 Gel and a one-two punch of DRYRIDE Heat Cycle and Sleeping Bag reflective foil to capture and radiate body heat while wicking away heat-robbing sweat.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: Infinite Ride 4 Liner with NEW DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining, Focus Cuff, and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel and NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Genuine Full Grain Leather and NEW 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating