Hold your line on rough riding days in the Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots! Used daily by top level rider Zak Hale, these boots deliver excellent performance in the lightest package Burton has to offer. They come with a medium-soft flex and are perfect for the versatile freestyle riders of today's shred scene. The Rampant boot's Total Comfort construction consists of a broken-in feel for a comfy ride from the first day of shredding to the last. Made for absolute assassination of everything that is snowboarding, the Rampant boots run wild.
- Support: 4
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Traditional
- Liner: Imprint 2 Liner with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro Closure System, and Man Fur
- Cushioning: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel
- Flex and Response: Crossbone Upper Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed