God creates snow, God creates man, man creates snowboards, man destroys the powder. Our scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should. If you're looking for park performance with the versatility of an all mountain boot, say no more. The Burton Raptor is here. A 5/10 flex makes it the ultimate in all mountain performance, perfect for beginners and intermediate riders alike. SpeedZone lacing technology delivers pull and go performance without sacrificing the response and comfort you deserve, without all of the pressure points. Total Comfort design and a snow proof internal gusset, make sure that you can stomp wherever you want, all day long, and stay comfortable and dry.
- Support: 5
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Sweet Spot Speed Zone Lacing System [Featuring Winder Handles]
- Liner: Imprint 3 with Rad Pad
- Cushioning: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel
- Flex and Response: Articulating Cuff, Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue, and Power Spine Backstay
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating