Burton's Rampant snowboard boot combines a lightweight ride with Crossbone Cuff support for more air per ollie and easier presses. Total Comfort ensures a broken-in feel that lasts, right out of the box, while DynoLite cushioning with EST® is low-pro and near weightless for the best board feel in the business. A softer alternative to the Hail with a flex similar to the Ambush, stay comfortably connected without sacrificing the support, strength, or cushioning your balls-out riding requires.
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Traditional with Asym Speed Hooks
- LINER: Imprint 2 Liner Powered by 3M Thinsulate Insulation with Lock-Up Inner Cuff, Velcro Closure and Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Articulating Crossbone Upper Cuff, GripLITE Backstay and Medium Flex Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Support Rating: 4