*Available for US Shipment Only.
Feel the difference flexibility and tactile board contact can make with the lightweight Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots for men. These traditional lace-up boots with speed-hook convenience are built with nylon construction and feature a set-back lacing system with more toe volume to feel comfortable straight from the box. With Burton's Crossbone Upper Cuff, its Flex Spine Backstay and thin-profile 3D-molded tongue, the feel and response of these boots is sturdy but super-flexible. Removable, heat-moldable liners with molded EVA footbeds offer a Velcro lockdown to keep the tongue centered, preventing it from drifting with any unwanted movement. With excellent board contact, the DynoLite EST Optimized Outsoles with B3 Gel provide a cushy ride all day long.
Key Features of the Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots:
- Support: 4
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- Lacing: Traditional with Asym Speed Hooks
- Liner: Imprint 2 Liner with Lock-Up Inner Cuff, Velcro Closure, and Man Fur
- Cushioning: DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel
- Flex and Response: Crossbone Upper Cuff, Flex Spine Backstay, and Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed